St. Mary's High School is pleased to offer a Summer Work Crew Program to students. The program is open to students registered at St. Mary's High School for the 2018-2019 school year. The program runs three two-week sessions as follows:
- July 9th through July 19th
- July 23rd through August 2nd
- August 6th through August 16th
Each session is Monday-Thursday, starting at 8:00am and finishes at 1:00pm. The students will be credited $350 each upon completion towards their 2018-2019 tuition. Please complete the Work Crew Election form below and click submit. We will start to accept the applications on Monday, May 21st until Friday, June 1st. Each session is limited to 15 student workers and they will be accepted based on receipt.
Here are some important reminders/rules to consider before signing up for the program:
- Absolutely NO cell phone use during working hours.
- Students must be in their session every day, and there will be no switching dates, sessions, etc. Each student must be able to work the entire duration of the two-week session.
- Students are often asked to do work outside on school grounds. Therefore, all students enrolled in the program must be able to deal with the outside elements (i.e. sun, grass,, etc.) without special accommodations.
Additionally, the Work Crew Rules document below must be completed, signed by parent and student, and returned to the school.
Please return the document to Ms. Melanie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or drop it off at school.