St. Mary's High School is pleased to offer a Summer Work Crew Program to students. The program is open to students registered at St. Mary's High School for the 2019-2020 school year. The program runs three two-week sessions as follows:
- July 8th through July 18th
- July 22nd through August 1st
- August 5th through August 15th
Each session is Monday-Thursday, starting at 8:00am and finishes at 1:00pm. The students will be credited $350 each upon completion towards their 2019-2020 tuition. Please complete the Work Crew Election form below and click submit. We will start to accept the applications on Tuesday, May 29th until Friday, June 5th. Each session is limited to 15 student workers and they will be accepted based on receipt.
Here are some important reminders/rules to consider before signing up for the program:
- Absolutely NO cell phone use during working hours.
- Students must be in their session every day, and there will be no switching dates, sessions, etc. Each student must be able to work the entire duration of the two-week session.
- Students are often asked to do work outside on school grounds. Therefore, all students enrolled in the program must be able to deal with the outside elements (i.e. sun, grass,, etc.) without special accommodations.
Additionally, the Work Crew Rules document below must be completed, signed by parent and student, and returned to the school.
Please return the document to Ms. Melanie Adams at email@example.com
, or drop it off at school.