Be a Lancer for a day!
Eighth grade students are invited to experience a day as a St. Mary’s student by signing up for a Shadow Day. Students can spend the day with a current student attending classes, lunch, meeting teachers and students, finding out what activities may interest them and so much more.
To schedule a Shadow Day at St. Mary’s:
- Contact the student's present school. Some schools have designated days for high school visits. If no days are scheduled, the school can inform you of preferred days so that there is no conflict with current schoolwork.
- Contact St. Mary’s High School. Shadow Days are year-round. To schedule your child’s visit, contact Andrea Drabik at 716.683.4824, ext. 311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
- Students will be matched with an appropriate student guide. Guides are matched based on interests or grade level.
- Students should arrive at St. Mary's by 8:00 a.m. on the day of their visit.
- Visiting students are asked to dress casually for the day, but please no jeans or sneakers.
- A free lunch will be provided to the shadowing student.
- Dismissal is at 2:10 p.m.
Individual family tours can also be arranged at any time. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
You can also watch the video below for a sneak peek!