Welcoming All Class Years!
The following schedule is a rundown of the events for the entirety of Reunion Weekend. We invite you to attend as many of these events as you wish!
Thursday, June 24th – President’s Reception
6 pm – Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More (Invitation Only)
Friday, June 25th – Lancer Gala
6-9 pm – St. Mary’s High School – $150/person – To purchase tickets, click here.
9 pm – Post-Gala Party – Frank’s Grille
Our premier fundraiser of the year, the Lancer Gala combines delicious food, stellar auction items, and no shortage of fun all while raising money to benefit St. Mary’s students.
Guests have the opportunity to place bids on the silent and special auction items and enjoy various raffles throughout the night. During the live auction, attendees can bid on fabulous prizes, including vacations, sporting event tickets, golf packages, college tuition waivers and much more.See photos from the 2020 Lancer Gala here!
Saturday, June 26th – Reunion Celebration
11 am – Scholars Brunch – St. Mary’s High School (Invitation Only) All Valedictorians, Salutatorians, Class Officers, Senate Officers, & Marian Award Recipients
1-4 pm—Double-Decker Bus Tour of Buffalo—Departs from St. Mary’s High School – $35/person
4-11 pm—Reunion Celebration—St. Mary’s High School – $25/person (kids 17 and under are free)
- 4:30 pm—Mass at Our Lady of Pompeii (optional)
- State of the School Breakout Sessions:
- 5 pm—State of Athletics—Director of Athletics, Zach Weiss (Gus Galasso Auditorium)
- 5:30 pm—State of Academics—Dean of Academic Affairs, Keith Junik (Peter K. ’46 & Vilma Kamsyz Finance Center)
- 6 pm—VIP Tour of the School—National Honor Society Students
——— 6 pm—Dinner & Live Music by Various Alumni Artists (ongoing throughout the night) ——
- 6:30 pm—Revitalization of the Village of Lancaster Presentation—Glasco Management, Tom Sweeney (Gus Galasso Auditorium)
- 7 pm—Performing Arts Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- 8 pm—Bingo Power Hour / Meat Raffle
- 10 pm—Fireworks!
Your school, your home, will be open to explore with your classmates and families! Meet current school leadership, see what’s changed and what hasn’t. Most importantly, reconnect with classmates and fellow alumni.
Mix and mingle with Lancers young and old. Drinks and food will be included. Bring your whole family. There will be plenty of family fun entertainment!
Sunday, June 27th
8:30, 10:00, 11:30 am—Our Lady of Pompeii is welcoming Lancers to all of their Sunday Masses
11 am – Alumni Basketball & Volleyball Pick-Up Games – St. Mary’s High School – No cost!
- All male and female alumni are welcome. Young or old, you will be able to participate and feel comfortable.
6-9 pm – Pre-Golf Tournament & Athletic Hall of Fame Cocktail Party – Lancaster Country Club – $40/person (HOF inductees and golfers may attend for free)
6-8 pm—Open bar & hors d’oeuvres / 8-9 pm—Cash bar
7 pm—Athletics Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony—’01, ’02, ’03 & ’04 MMHSAA Champion Football Teams & Nick Cutaia ‘02 – All-Catholic Champion Golfer
Monday, June 28th – St. Mary’s Golf Tournament
7:30 am – 5 pm – Lancaster Country Club – $150/golfer and $600/foursome
Scheduled tee times – Foursomes will be scheduled every 10 minutes based on a first come, first served basis to choose your time slots.
Includes: Scheduled tee times— golf, cart, gift, food, drink, fun, and access to the Cocktail Party on Sunday
Contact Doug Buczak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 683-4824 ext. 225 to register or…
All weekend long, local establishments will be greeting visiting Lancers:
- 6 Friends Cabernet, 99 Brick Oven Bar & Grill, Frank’s Grille, Lilly Belle Meads, Skoob’s Village Grille, & Magruder’s
For those needing accommodations:
- Salvatore’s Grand Hotel (6675 Transit Rd. Buffalo, NY 14221) – Special Lancer Rate: $109/night—Call (716) 636-4900
- Tru by Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport (48 Freeman Rd Building B, Williamsville, NY 14221 ) – Special Lancer Rate: $99/night—Call (716) 633-7900
2021 Reunion Class Challenge
How does your class stack up?
Help your class reach its goal to support St. Mary’s!