Welcome to St. Mary’s High School!
All of your hard work and long hours of studying have paid off! We know that the past year has been incredibly difficult on all fronts, and we are thrilled to be able to deliver this good news to begin 2021!
- Download the registration packet by clicking on the arrow. (Registration Packet)
- Save the document to your computer with the file name as such: Last Name-First Name-Registration
- Open the newly renamed file.
- Go through the packet, filling out all the marked fields. You are able to type right onto the PDF forms so that we are able to streamline the entire application process.
- Please fill out all of the empty fields on each page.
- Save the packet again when you are completed.
- Email the packet back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: As long as you save the document you are working on, you should be able to go back into that saved document to finish up if you get interrupted in the middle of filling out the registration packet.
Please complete the registration materials by April 16, 2021 in order to secure your student’s place as a St. Mary’s Lancer.
We are truly so thrilled to show you all of the amazing things you can do as a part of this family. Thank you for embarking on this journey with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Andrea Drabik, Dean of Student Life & Admissions at any time! She will make this process as easy as possible.
Once again, congratulations, and welcome to St. Mary’s!
You are able to pay your tuition deposit and technology fee (with the option to also pay your activity fee) by clicking on the appropriate links in the registration packet – or by filling out the information here: